Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday, Jan 25 - Grilled Cheese

Sorry for the late update. I have been kind of behind. This week, Tuesday through Friday, is regents week. Students around NYC are taking their regents test in various subjects(a standardized test to pass high school). Students at my school are exempted from all but the English regents. Instead they do Performance Based Assessment Tests, or PBATS. It consists of writing a large report style paper on a subject and then presenting it in an interview format to a panel who judges it. Anyway, the point is there are practically no kids and school and therefore the lunch is extremely reduced.

Furthermore, I am at another high school doing professional development, so I haven't been able to take any pictures. Monday is a staff only day so I will be back Tuesday. I will definitely try to post the day I take the pics!


- Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 1/2 Cup Fries
- 1/2 Cup Veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment